We are pleased to announce that LMA will be hosting an Online Open Day on Tuesday 14th April 2020. This event is for anyone wishing to study medicine, dentistry and veterinary in Europe or the UK.
The open day will take place via Webex so attendees will able to easily join via an online weblink which we will provide.
During the open day you can meet delegates from European medical universities, from countries such as Italy, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Cyprus.
You will also meet our admissions team, medical doctors and dentists, as well previous graduates who will tell you everything you need to know about studying medicine in Europe, where you can study in English, with tuition fees starting from only £1,000 per semester.
During the event, you can also have personal consultation sessions with our study advisors, who can assess your personal situation and advise you of your best routes to study medicine and obtain your medical degree. We can also answer any questions you may have about :
– Types of degree courses available (medicine, dentistry and veterinary)
– Options and requirements for studying medicine in the UK
– Options and requirements for studying medicine in Europe
– Countries and cities with medical programmes in Europe
– Cost of studies and living costs
– Entrance exams and entrance criteria
– Applications processes and dates
– Working in the UK after graduation
All guests attending the event will have a chance to win a full tuition fee scholarship for our April Live Online Pre-Med Course (worth £4000).
If you would like register for the Online Open Day, please fill in the below form and we will be in touch to confirm your place.