Study Medicine in Bari: the University of Bari Medical School at a Glance
- The Aldo Moro University of Bari (Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro) was founded in 1924 and is named after the statesman Aldo Moro.
- 6-year Medical Degree program over 12 semesters
- Strong focus on scientific research.
- Small, diverse classes offer students a great hands-on approach to studying medicine.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Bari Medical School, Italy
The prestigious Medical Faculty of the University of Bari Italy was founded in 1924 together with the Faculty of Pharmacology and the Faculty of Law. The Bari University Medical School’s vision is to provide excellence in the areas of innovative education, patient care and biomedical research – all in a Mediterranean setting.
The English-language medical study consists of 12 semesters and lasts for a total of 6 years. The program is authorised by the University of Bari, Italy and the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research. Both students from within and outside the EU can apply. The teaching of the international degree program is exclusively in English. Content and structure of the program are based on the Italian-language master’s program, which is also offered at the University of Bari.
Study Medicine in Bari
Students at the University of Bari Medical School learn from a well-balanced mix of lectures, seminars, hands-on labs, term papers, distance learning, and interaction with international teachers who are part of a network of leading practitioners in the field of medicine.
In addition to teaching, an important focus of the Bari University medical school is on scientific research. The research centers are very interactive and well networked with other departments, universities and research centres.
The University of Bari Italy program provides a high quality Study Medicine in Bari with diverse classes, focusing on theoretical training and practical knowledge. With small groups, this hands-on approach is invaluable to a future career in study medicine in Bari.
Bari at a Glance
- Bari is located in the south-western Italy on the Adriatic coast and is the capital of the Apulia region. It is an important port and university city.
- Population of about 325 000, including about 60,000 students.
- Popular attractions include: the port, the Sanctuary of San Nicola, San Sabino cathedral, the fortress Castello Svevo-Normanno.
- Bari offers a wealth of recreational activities such as swimming, surfing, sailing, cycling or hiking.
- One of the best places for shopping in Italy, including Via Sparano, Via Putignani and Via Dante II for elegant fashion and the magnificent boulevard Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping center Barimax Shopping Village offers a wealth of shops.
- Aperitif bars open around 9pm. After a glass of wine and snacks, enjoy the evening and night in one of the many restaurants, pubs and clubs.