Ovidius University Constanţa at a glance:
- The Ovidius University in Constanta was founded in 1961.
- Today, with 15,000 students, it is the largest university in south-eastern Romania.
- Currently, 1,500 foreign students are enrolled at Ovidius University.
- International courses of study: general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy since 1990.
- Although the Faculty of Medicine is considered one of the youngest in the country, it is one of the most dynamic and demanding of all medical schools in Romania.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Romania at Ovidius University
The Ovidius University in Constanţa was founded in 1961 and offers optimal conditions for your medical studies in Romania. Today, with 15,000 students, it is the largest university in southeastern Romania and the largest university in the Black Sea region. In addition to medicine, American studies and computer science is also taught in English. Currently, 1500 foreign students are enrolled at Ovidius University.
The Faculty of Medicine at Ovidius University in Constanţa is a state-financed faculty. It has offered international courses in general medicine, dentistry and pharmacy since 1990. Although considered to be one of the youngest medical schools in the country, it is one of the most dynamic and demanding of all medical schools in Romania. When you study medicine in Constanţa, you know you will do so with the confidence of a progressive eduction.
The international student population is very diverse, with students coming from countries such as India, Sri Lanka, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, Greece, United States, Great Britain, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Syria and many more. As a result, when you study medicine in Constanţa, you can confer with like-minded people from around the world.
The duration of your medical studies in Constanţa is six years. Your education is based on a scientific basis and practices, and perhaps most importantly, patient care. In addition to physical care, a patient’s mental and emotional condition are vital to the practice of medicine. This knowledge and skill aids in diagnostics, therapy, health promotion, prevention and rehabilitation.
Practical training in managing patients, including cross-sectional care of diseases and ability to coordinate treatment, is a vital part of the study of medicine in Constanţa. This requires knowledge of family and societal effects on health in the management of disease.
When you study medicine in Constanţa, you will be secure in the knowledge that you will receive an excellent education that paves the way for excellent career opportunities.
Constanţa at a glance:
- Constanţa is a Romanian coastal city of the Black Sea since the days of antiquity.
- With about 284,000 inhabitants, it is the fifth largest city in the Romania.
- Constanţa is located about 260 km east of Bucharest.
- The city has a modern pedestrian area in the city center and cultural facilities that include a dolphinarium, archaeological museum, ancient archeological sites, opera, theater and philharmonic orchestra and more.
- The most important port in Agigea is also the Black Sea's largest port and the city's premier economic resource.
- Low cost of living and easy access to the rest of Romania and Europe make it an attractive location to study medicine.