The Medical University of Gdańsk at a Glance
- Founded in 1945, the English program was established in 2001.
- 5200 total students, 800 as part of the English Division.
- 980 Scientific Staff.
- Curriculum within the program is based on strict European and US educational standards of education.
- Hospitals associated with the school are the Medical University of Gdańsk Invasive Medicine Centre opened in September 2015 and the Medical University of Gdańsk Non-Invasive Medicine Centre.
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education recognised Medical University of Gdańsk for its scientific excellence in 2012.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Gdańsk in Poland, At The Medical University of Gdańsk
Founded in 1945, the Medical University of Gdańsk (MUG) is the largest medical university in Northern Poland and is located in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The English program was established in 2001.
Comprised of the four faculties of Health Science, Medical, Pharmacy, and Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology, there are 21 programs in the field of healthcare and medicine. Approximately 980 well-respected members of the scientific staff teach 5200 students, including 800 in the English division.
Candidates who want to study medicine in Gdańsk from the US, UK and around the world are welcome to apply for the 6-year MD program in the English Division at the Medical University of Gdańsk. The curriculum is based on strict European and US educational standards. This ensures that graduates who leave with a diploma of Medical Doctor can apply for a license to practice medicine in any country.
The main hospital, the MUG Invasive Medicine Centre opened in September 2015 and is one of the most modern hospitals in Europe, and with the new investment to build the Medical University of Gdańsk Non-Invasive Medicine Centre, it will become the largest and newest hospital complex in Poland.
For international students, there are four dormitories on site with space for 1000 students and easy access to the classroom building. A grocery store, photocopy shop and canteen with excellent, affordable food are also available. Students also have access to a conveniently situated student residential campus, a modern library and a student club “Medyk”.
This is a highly prized and sought after school for the study of medicine in Gdańsk. The Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education has recognized the Medical University of Gdańsk for its scientific excellence in 2012 as one of the best leading national research centers in Europe.
Gdańsk at a Glance
- A shopper's paradise, including farmers markets, malls, Outlets and boutiques.
- A rich history and tradition with a wealth of tourist attractions: St. Mary’s Basilica; Oliwa Cathedral; Neptune’s Fountain; Amber Museum; European Solidarity Centre.
- Situated on the Baltic Sea with beautiful scenery and plenty of outdoor activities.
- Cultural and naturist activities include festivals, concerts, surfing, sailing and biking.
- 200 metre Zip Line hanging 30 metres high over the football stadium