Medical University of Lublin At A Glance
- The University was founded in 1944; English program founded in 1995.
- 6700 students with 1200 in the English program.
- Around 200 new students are admitted to the program each cycle.
- Over 1300 teachers in 119 departments.
- Highly innovative university with a focus on scientific concepts as well as practical skills taught at the university hospitals.
- Hospitals affiliated with the Medical University of Lublin are: Dental Clinical Center Medical University of Lublin, Independent Public Teaching Hospital, Independent Public Teaching Hospital, Prof. Antoni Gębala Children's Hospital of Lublin.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine Lublin at the Medical University in Poland
In November 1944, 460 students applied to take the inaugural entrance exam at the Medical University of Lublin. Of those students, only 200 were able to gain admission to study Lublin medicine. Since then, this Lublin medical school’s program has been a highly desired school to further learning and study medicine.
In 1995, the Medical University of Lublin English program was introduced for English speaking students around the world.
The University of Lublin medical school program aims to educate students in the field of medicine and electro cardiology, using stationary and non-stationary studies. After completing the 6-year MD program, for high school graduates with MVAT scores, students are given the title of physician. After completing the MD Advanced Program, available to those who have completed a pre-medical course, students are given the title of Doctor of Medicine.
Students from the USA, UK and Canada were among the first to take advantage of this exciting adventure to study medicine at the Medical University of Lublin, and one of the top medical schools in the world. The Medical University of Lublin English program embraces the American Education Standards and also fulfills the European and Polish requirements in their curriculum. Admission standards depend on the student’s home country, so it’s important to check all requirements before applying.
Poland’s tradition of academic excellence goes back to 1364 when the first university was established. Since then, students and scholars from around the world have flocked to Poland and Lublin in particular, to further their educational aspirations. Currently, Poland ranks fourth place in the Europe for the number of students enrolled in higher education.
For those who want to study and live in this beautiful and historic city, the Medical University of Lublin is the ideal choice.
Lublin at a Glance
- Lower cost of living in Lublin than most major European cities. Plenty of affordable accommodations are available.
- Well connected to other major European cities.
- One of the top 10 student-friendly cities in Europe according to College Magazine.
- Popular tourist attractions include: The Center for Culture in Lublin, Cracow Gate (the traditional symbol of Lublin), The Lubomirski Palace, The Castle of Lublin, Majdanek State Museum (a former German concentration camp).
- Architecture and culture have Latin and Byzantine influences.
- Old Town is the hub for culture and nightlife with its many pubs, cafés and restaurants.