Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele At A Glance
- Vita-Salute is one of the top-ranked universities in the world for research and teaching.
- Founded in 1996 this is a modern and vibrantly new school.
- Small class sizes ensure there is plenty of interaction between teacher and student.
- There are three faculties in the university, Medicine, Philosophy and Psychology.
- Strong focus on the research and development of medicine around Cancer, Urology, Cardiovascular diseases and cardiac surgery, HIV/AIDS, Rare diseases, Preclinical and Human Biological Sciences.
- 1300 bed hospital in Milan is both a private and a public hospital.
- From the 3rd year of study, the school uses an innovative integrated ‘block’ curriculum, meaning you will always be at the center of the teaching process.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Italy at Vita-Salute University San Raffaele
Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele is a private Italian university founded in 1996. The year 1998 marks the opening of the medical faculty. The 6-year, English-language program “International Medical Doctor Program” is aimed at international students from within and outside the EU.
The Northern Italian University is particularly known for its research in the areas of cancer, urology and cardiovascular diseases, heart surgery, HIV / AIDS and rare diseases. Students, therefore, have the opportunity to learn in a stimulating and exciting environment that has consistently seen breakthrough success in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
The 1300-bed hospital is both private and public, allowing medical students to experience a wide range of different patients. As rare genetic diseases are treated here, people from a large catchment area travel to central Milan for medical treatment.
The learning groups are smaller than many other medical schools, allowing for more personal interaction between lecturers and students.
The language of instruction is English. Applicants should have a language level equivalent to C1.
Medical Studies in Milan at Humanitas University
Humanitas University was founded in 2014. The study of medicine at the private university lasts six years and is divided into 12 semesters. Through its close collaboration with the state-of-the-art University Hospital, the English-language degree program provides students with early insights into everyday clinical practice: students learn and work in close partnership with hospital staff, as well as researchers, scientists and physicians.
The Humanitas Research Hospital, with more than 727 beds, is one of the most modern hospitals in Europe. Both the hospital and the university are located in Rozzano, about 12 km from the centre of Milan.
Innovative teaching methods and first-class facilities have earned the university an excellent reputation. A multidisciplinary and holistic approach is the focus. There are also small group sizes, problem-based learning and active learning methods.
The goal is to train students to become independent, critical-minded medical professionals capable of making informed decisions and independently finding solutions to problems.
The language of instruction is English. However, knowledge of Italian is recommended, as dealing with Italian-speaking patients from the 3rd year of study is part of the experience.
Upon successful completion of studies, students will receive the title of “Laurea Magistrale in Medicina Generale e Chirurgia” – Doctor of Medicine and Surgery.
Humanitas University At A Glance
- ounded in 2014 the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery is a modern and multidisciplinary school.
- Approximately 130 student places are available each year.
- Multidisciplinary and integrated approach to teaching is a key focus.
- Problem-Based Learning, Case Method, Problem Solving, Concept Maps and Portfolios. Particular attention is also paid to vocational training in order to promote the acquisition of important skills.
- Affiliated with the 1300 bed Milan hospital for clinical learning.
Medical Studies in Milan at The University of Milan
The University of Milan, known as Università degli Studi di Milano, was opened in 1924. In national rankings, the renowned state university is in second place, making it highly sought after by students, both domestic and abroad. The English-language study program of Medicine and Surgery, which aims to produce qualified doctors inside the EU and in many other countries around the world, has existed since 2010.
In the 6-year program, students will receive substantial medical expertise, based on the latest scientific achievements and develop various skills needed for a successful career as a physician. Ethics, self-esteem and respect are also part of an essential foundation.
Problem-oriented learning and innovative learning methods are the primary focus of attention. Small learning groups, regular discussions, hands-on exercises, internships and exchange programs in prestigious foreign universities help to make the curriculum more diverse and exciting. In addition, students receive early insights into current research projects.
The Italian lecturers teach all material in English. In addition, there are English speaking guest lectures by European and US professors.
Das Humanitas Research Hospital mit mehr als 727 Betten zählt zu den modernsten Krankenhäusern in Europa. Sowohl das Krankenhaus als auch die Universität liegen in Rozzano, etwa 12 km entfernt vom Stadtzentrum von Mailand.
Die innovativen Lehrmethoden und die erstklassige Ausstattung sind es, die der Universität zu einem hervorragenden Ruf verholfen haben. Eine multidisziplinäre und ganzheitliche Herangehensweise stehen dabei im Mittelpunkt. Hinzu kommen kleine Gruppengrößen, “Problem-Based-Learning“ und aktive Lernmethoden. Nie war Medizin studieren in Italien so fortschrittlich.
So läuft Ihr Medizinstudium in Mailand an der Humanität University ab: Ziel ist es, die Studenten zu eigenständigen, kritisch denkenden Medizinern auszubilden, die in der Lage sind, überlegte Entscheidungen zu treffen und selbständig Lösungen für Probleme zu finden.
Die Unterrichtssprache ist Englisch. Allerdings sind Italienischkenntnisse empfehlenswert, da der Umgang mit italienischsprachigen Patienten ab dem 3. Studienjahr sonst erschwert wird.
Nach erfolgreichem Abschluss des Studiums erhalten Studenten den Titel “Laurea Magistrale in Medicina generale e Chirurgia” – Doktor der Medizin und Chirurgie.
The University of Milan At A Glance
- The International Medical School’s Faculty of Medicine and Surgery was founded in 2010 as a new English-language medical degree based on innovative teaching and learning methods.
- 64,000 students and 2000 professors.
- Teaching, research and clinical activity are combined for a unique learning experience.
- The university’s medical school was initially located in the Humanitas hospital in Rozzano, but in 2014 was relocated to the new campus.
- Clinical teaching is performed at the 1300 bed Milan hospital.
Milan at a Glance
- Bursting at the seams with artistic and cultural attractions.
- Labyrinth of streets at Brera to browse and shop for art and antiques through the day, or return when it's dark to enjoy the nightlife.
- Fine dining restaurants scattered across Centro Storico. Or soak in the trendy atmosphere while eating, drinking and shopping your way through Navigli.
- Undisputed home of fashion and extravagance.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.
- Immense cultural heritage and traces of Italy’s tumultuous past can be encountered almost everywhere.
- Pulsating night-life, popular bars and clubs are scattered all around the city, Milan's nightlife scene is concentrated in two main areas – in the west, on the streets in the neighbourhood of the Brera gallery, and, in the south, adjacent the canal in Navigli and Ticinese.