The University of Oradea at a glance:
- The Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy was established in the 1991.
- Currently 35,000 students are here enrolled, of which about 600 international students from around the world.
- Some 1,200 scientific staff and faculty provide a first class education.
- The medical school in Oradea was developed in collaboration with the Harvard University Boston and other US universities.
- 6 university hospitals for general and specialized care, with a total of 2,987 beds in Oradea.
- The University has a sprawling campus with spacious, modern buildings that include classrooms, seminar rooms and over 150 laboratories.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Romania at the University of Oradea
Established in 1990, the University of Oradea has quickly gained a reputation for excellence throughout Europe. The University covers the full range of scientific studies as well as the areas of the social sciences and humanities disciplines. The Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy was established in 1991.
The University of Oradea is a public university with about 1,200 scientific staff and faculty. The Faculty of Medicine has two sections, one for Romanian students, the other for international students. The international section has over 500 students to study medicine in Oradea in English. It’s a six-year program, at which time students receive a doctor diploma. The curricula of the Oradea medical university have been developed in collaboration with Harvard University Boston and several other US universities.
Currently, there are six university hospitals for general and specialized care, with a total of 2,987 beds. In addition, a University Polyclinic for Physical therapy and exercise therapy, a clinic for rehabilitation of adults in Baile Felix, and a clinic for neuromotor children’s rehabilitation in Baile are available.
The Oradea medical university has a sprawling campus and benefits with spacious, modern buildings that include classrooms, seminar rooms and over 150 laboratories exclusively for student training.
All study programs at the Oradea medical university have been accredited by the Romanian Ministry of Education and Science.
Oradea at a glance:
- Oradea is a city in western Romania, about 13 km from the Hungarian border.
- The beautiful city is known for its mineral baths.
- Oradea is part of the Bihor county and has about 197,000 inhabitants.
- The old town center of Oradea, with its many churches, buildings and museums is ideal for a leisurely stroll.
- Worth seeing is especially the shopping street with its many medieval buildings.
- Oradea has some Art Nouveau palaces and beautiful cafes.
- Oradea has some bars, pubs and clubs for a lively nightlife.