Charles University Pilsen Medicine At A Glance
- Pilsen medical university established in 1945.
- Faculty of Medicine in PIlsen offers six-year Medical study program and five-year Dental program.
- More than 7800 doctors have graduated from the Charles University Pilsen, operating in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Over 2,000 students attending with more than 500 international students.
- Focus on an ethical approach to medical sciences.
- Affiliated with the University Hospital in Pilsen.
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in the Czech Republic at Charles University Pilsen
The Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, originally part of the Charles University in Prague Medical Faculty, is now an independent faculty offering courses in both General Medicine and Dentistry. This Pilsen medical and dental university has educated nearly 10,000 doctors to date.
The Charles University Pilsen medicine study program offers a curriculum, which includes training for research in medical sciences. Pilsen dental and medical students are required to have high intellectual abilities and good moral standards. The aim is to prepare them for both professionally and ethically, devoting their efforts to helping the sick and to achieve advances in the medical sciences.
Teachers at the Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen play a significant role in patient care at the University Hospital in Pilsen, which registers more than 55,000 patients every year.
The Charles University Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen and the Pilsen medical centre boast new and modern teaching facilities, including five theoretical Institutes and the new Biomedical Centre, which all provide an emphasis on research and development across a broad subject area.
Pilsen at a Glance
- Bustling street life, cultural events and shopping.
- A tour of the famous Pilsner brewery is a must.
- Enjoy the restaurants, cafés and pubs in Republic Square in the shadow of St. Bartholomew's Church.
- Pilsen was European Capital of Culture 2015