Pomeranian Medical University At A Glance
- English division was founded in 1996
- 100 Seats for Medicine and 30 for Dentistry
- Two English Divisions: Medicine and Dentistry
- Over 250 Students have already graduated from the University
- ERASMUS program
then you can call, text or whatsapp us on 07985 744 460.
Study Medicine in Poland at Pomeranian Medical University
Pomeranian Medical University has offered students its six-year medical program since 1996. Students who live in Szczecin can enjoy a world class education and an exciting and diverse nightlife, as well as offering international students the opportunity to learn a new culture and language.
The University equips students with an in-depth knowledge of the medical and care professions, such as a physician, dentist, nursing, biochemistry, paramedic, medical analyst, dietician, physiotherapist, or cosmetologist. Students will gain knowledge that prepares them for their future career with an understanding and respect for human rights, democracy, responsibility, and ethics.
Students who choose to apply to this university are afforded the benefit of high quality, well educated and enthusiastic teachers. The university has 20-years experience within the English Medical Degree program.
Students enrolled in one of the two English Medical Programs also have the opportunity to use the main library which gives them free access to Web Databases such as MEDLINE, SCOPUS, Science Direct, Wiley online library and much more.
Opting for the 6-year degree, students will complete over 5700 hours of practical classes and lectures over 12 semesters; entitling them to receive an MD diploma at the end of their studies.
The outcomes based system of education, implemented at PMU, assesses student results which are based on essential elements of a competent and reflective practitioner.
There are seven domains that a student will have to master during their five academic years at Pomeranian Medical University: Morphological Sciences, Scientific Basis of Medicine, Preclinical Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Clinical science with treatment, and the Legal and organizational basis of medicine.
Szczecin at a Glance
- Accommodation for students is not hard to come by either on campus or off
- There is no shortage of shopping malls in Szczecin - Galaxy Shopping Mall - Galeria Kaskada
- International students need to have full medical coverage for the entirety of your stay in Poland
- Attractions that you must take in: Ducal Castle; Bismarck Tower; Museum of Technology and Transport; Stefan Żeromski
- A lively nightlife is also offered for students to enjoy with many Bars; Cinemas; Symphonies and some of the best restaurants around the world